It is October, which means it is time to THINK PINK! According to the American Cancer Society, one in every 8 women will get breast cancer. Granite Falls Municipal Hospital wants to remind local patients that it offers digital mammograms, which can help screen for this disease.
Granite Falls Municipal Hospital & Manor through a generous grant from Prairie’s Edge Casino offers FREE mammograms to qualifying women. The screening program is a comprehensive screen program to increase the proportion of age-appropriate women who are screened for breast cancer by…
● Providing FREE screening to uninsured women
● Reaching out to women without regular healthcare providers
● Educating about screening importance
● Raising awareness among health professionals
● Must have no previous breast abnormalities or issues
● Must not have had a mammogram for at least 1 year
This month, the X-Ray and Imaging department will also be giving away a $100 gift card for any of our mammogram patients who register for the drawing and have their mammogram in October. The X-Ray and Imaging Department of Granite Falls Municipal Hospital provides the highest quality diagnostic imaging services to all Granite Falls Municipal Hospital & Manor patients and residents. Remind your family, friends and neighbors to schedule mammograms in October, appointments are available Monday through Friday, call 320-564-6241. This simple screening could save a life!