Our experienced birthing staff assists families with a positive birth experience. The physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists are certified by the Comprehensive Advanced Life Support (CALS) and Advanced Life Support and Obstetrics (ALSO) programs. Lab, radiology, respiratory therapy, pharmacy and surgery are nearby for almost any OB need.
Everything you need for a great experience…
- Expectant Parent Classes
- Homelike Surroundings
- Emphasis on the Mother’s Comfort during Labor and Delivery
- Birthing Beds
- A Personal Nurse who follows Mom’s Progress and Assists the Physician
- Encouragement for Father Participation, including Cesarean Births
- Newborn Safety is a Top Priority
- Rooming-in Encouraged
- Patient Education and Help, including Maternal/Newborn Home Care available for each new mom
Fathers, siblings and grandparents may visit at any time. Friends and relatives are asked to visit between 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Moms can also decide which visitors may be present when the newborn is in the room. For local calls – dial 9 and then the number. For long distance, please use collect or credit cards to make these calls.